Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Please

Started by _Morpheus_ [2705817] on in Graveyard.

191 replies · 3.23k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
192
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ara [2094582]
probably because its tough to include litterally everyone. After a Mosque is made, someone can make the same thread for a different religion..... and again..... and again............. again. yeah theres a ton of religions.
Lady_Face [679926]
I want a forest of oak trees with druids to confess to. But it's ok. I'm not picky. That sleezy non-denominational priest will suffice in a clinch.
Butterfree [140788]
Torn takes place in the US where churches are far more common. If there were a mosque ched would probably get death threats for disrespecting Islam too.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
If we are making requests I wouldn't mind a temple to Jupiter. At a push I would be willing to make offerings to Zeus instead (after all, they are etymologically identical). Until then, the multi-faith 'church' is fine by me.