Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Closed]

Started by MiranaSavage [1678852] on in Attacking.

34 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MiranaSavage [1678852]
[Currently I stop buying loss. I will buy it again in the future]

If you attack and lose to me, I will pay 350K per attack.
Before you make attacks, contact me. Attack without contact will not get paid. Thanks

[Closed]