Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addiction

Started by Stv3N [1963309] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stv3N [1963309]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

So, I'm kind of confused, my addiction is showing at -13 at my job.

01:46:41 - 23/08/22 You rehabilitated 3 times for a fee of $750,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 100.00%

Since rehabbing i only have taken the following drugs
04:15:16 - 23/08/22 You used some Ecstasy gaining 17,525 happiness

This is what shows at my Job (Screenshot taken Tue 15:51 TCT 23/08/22)
[image: i.imgur.com]

Any insight on this?
Stv3N [1963309]
Didn't know addiction was also calculated at 18:00 TCT but now that you say it, does make sense.

Ty

Ps. Can grave or move to help (if it helps anyone else)
SirEdge [2609907]
As a side note, natural addiction decay is at around 03:00-03:30, but it's hard to see until 18:00 when the company numbers are run.
hammi [2235955]
your addiction (brain icon) is calculate "live", its just that company efficiency figures only update every 24hrs
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, the employee effectiveness is only refreshed once per day when the company cron runs around 6 PM TCT. It is not a live statistic.

Thanks!
Stv3N [1963309]
I had no brain icon, so I use the job efficiency as a guideline to know if I need to rehab.

I rarely wait for brain icon to show, just down to the fact that I normally rehab before 18:00 TCT and had never realised.

Ty to both
Eesa01 [2775106]
Am experiencing this same thing here .. am kind of cinfuse . I keep getting rehab but my addiction still didn't reduced