Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

free sh*t (all gone now)

Started by RyuFive [1635537] Reporter on in Graphics.

55 replies · 421 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Wenno [2757277]
I never found anyone advertising for decent profile stuff; but I'd be in the market for an anime themed avatar! I like cute stuff, and favourite anime would probably be Hero Aca. Favourite characters of the show being Himiko or Uravity. Don't mind paying!

PS: Looking through your profile stuff, you like cute stuff too so I'll trust you with it! A bit of fanservice is fine, since is cute!
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
I've got two options to pick from? Not sure if you can make it work or not lol

1. Salt theme - that's it :P - maybe galaxy colors? Something like that hehe

2. Levi Ackerman themed.... from AoT lol

Thanks again!