Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Changed blood type

Started by Ardur006 [2387001] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 467 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
46
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ardur006 [2387001]
Has anyone else noticed that they're no longer the same blood type?
When I first finished the Intravenous Therapy course I was type B+, I remember that distinctly because I'm type B+ in real life and was wondering if there was some connection.
Now I'm AB+, and all of my full blood bags are also AB+. It happened maybe in the last 3 weeks. I only noticed a week ago.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
If you check your activity log (clipboard via top right and then click view log) you can see all your blood bag uses, in the middle column on the log is an option for items used empty blood bags.