Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scimitar cloning

Started by StepBot [2785324] on in Graveyard.

33 replies · 504 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Juggernaut [39773] ×2 Sidgar [1828507] ×2 NuStiuJuca [2606672] ×2 StepBot [2785324] ×2 TornFalcon [2042205] ×1 DevilsHypocrite [2572374] ×1 Ice [2641154] ×1

StepBot [2785324]
So a friend of mine just joked,

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]"If you want a dual Scimitars, just buy two and be done with it."

With all jokes aside, I challenged myself that day. I said to myself;

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]"I'm gonna get dual Scimitars regardless of how expensive and impractical it is. cuz its bloody cool"

So here's how it works. I bought a Scimitar.
Then you'd trade me something slightly more expensive. a grenade for example.
And on and on it goes. Untill we get to that dual machette.

I'd be posting updates when someone gives me a decent deal. so newer ppl would know what the current item is.

Wish me luck!




[/background]




[/background]
StepBot [2785324]
Update #0 - 10:54:54 - 29/08/22 You bought 1x Scimitar at $8,600 each for a total of $8,600 from Big Al's Gun Shop
IRomanI [2100984]
If you want dual scims, start a faction. Do 3 RW's, buy your dual scimitars. Estimated time to completion: 3 weeks. Good luck!
StepBot [2785324]
Update #4 - 19:04:12 - 29/08/22 icedragon_ sent 1x Xanax to you with the message: Big step up
Your participation is greatly appreciated.
Current Item : Xanax

Mentions: Ice [2641154]

TornFalcon [2042205]
You sent a Lottery Voucher to StepBot with the message: gimmie that xan xD

ngl I generally hate these, but you got me with that thread title, was for sure this was gonna be in bugs not trading. lol
good luck

Mentions: StepBot [2785324]

StepBot [2785324]
Update #5 - 19:13:01 - 29/08/22 TornFalcon sent 1x Lottery Voucher to you with the message: gimmie that xan xD
Thanks for your remarks. I'd also recommend sending personalized messages with the items.
It could be anything. A shoutout, a plug, anything you want posted on updates.
Current Item : Lottery Voucher

Mentions: TornFalcon [2042205]

StepBot [2785324]
Update #6 - 03:39:59 - 30/08/22 Juggernaut sent 1x Six Pack of Alcohol to you with the message: I want that Lotto Voucher for my collection!
Thanks for your participation. I will send the lotto voucher in about 3h. Just flew back to torn from UAE.
Current Item : Six Pack of Alcohol

Mentions: Juggernaut [39773]

StepBot [2785324]
To whom it may concern, all trades are consentual and purely voluntary.
Any contributions are appreciated. And every one is encouraged to ask questions involving the challenge.
I'd do my best to respond to your inquiries.
StepBot [2785324]
Update #7 - 18:10:15 - 30/08/22 Sidgar sent 1x Combat Gloves to you with the message: for the 6 pack
Thanks for your participation. I will send the 6 pack in about 1h, 30m. Currently flying.
Current Item : Combat Gloves

Mentions: Sidgar [1828507]