Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinite Ends - Prepping...

Started by ScocoS [2599904] on in Fun & Games.

2,257 replies · 9.04k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 2,258 / 2,258 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Opalsocks [2768284]
Gotta say, I-hate-you-game-god part came when canned food had watermelon and banana in it. Whoever heard of these in a can? Maybe I've been missing it all my life lol.. but eh I knew the risk of alcohol with the drink anyway.

Excited for the next game already! Thanks for all the work you put in!
ScocoS [2599904]
Lol understandable. But same thing as, whoever heard of everclear in a dasani watter bottle?

They're meant to trick you :p

See you around.
KittyHermes [2275349]
With it being my first game in this thread I loved it! It was great fun(even if I had to be quick about my answers cause I was in a RW) I really enjoyed the whole story and even if I died on day 1 I would have still followed the story to the end. In fact I had so much fun I'm going to play the old games while I wait for a new game to start! Thank you for your time and creating such a great story!
Matzkops [2566807]
Very lucky victory, only possible because Scosos contacted me to ask about my participation. I appreciate it!

Thanks as well to everyone playing, hope to see you all next game!
ScocoS [2599904]
In the meantime...

Subscribe.

Thumb up thread.

Friend me.

Comment.

Spread the love.


Since I'm not getting paid to do this -- in fact I'm working my ass off and paying you all to play -- my only motivation behind running these games is the karma (figuratively and literally) and the support and love I get and feel from your comments and messages. So keep those coming :)

#InfiniteEnds

Til next time.

-MoF
ScocoS [2599904]
Soooo, while we're waiting for the next game (which is who knows when yet), let's do a giveaway!

Guess-the-Character Giveaway Contest

The first people to guess my top 5 favorite characters from Seven Deadly Sins (anime) gets a random supply box each from me.

- one guess per post
- no consecutive posting
- you may keep guessing the other characters even if you've won once already.

Go! :D
ScocoS [2599904]
Ding ding ding, we got 3 winners right off the bat!

kontamusse - Ban
ngv - Merlin
Lasloa - Gowther (<--- I like the actual old Gowther from way back when more)

20:32:04 - 30/08/22 You sent 1x Box of Medical Supplies to kontamusse with the message: Infinite Ends mini giveaways
20:31:04 - 30/08/22 You sent 1x Box of Grenades to ngv with the message: Infinite Ends mini giveaways
20:30:42 - 30/08/22 You sent 1x Box of Medical Supplies to Lasloa with the message: Infinite Ends mini giveaways

2 more characters to go!