Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shotgun prob

Started by Splify [375538] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Splify [375538]
I have had 4 different shotguns with specialist, so I bought the extended mag upon advice from faction mates. I have since sold 3 of the shotguns at a loss, I kept a jackhammer though which I'm not sure was compatible. I only ask for one thing take the extended mag I don't want or need it and it anymore and replace my e of the tokens/points whatever you calll them.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Jackhammer's compatibility with Extended Mag was removed over an year ago. Other Shotguns were updated to remove compatibility recently. I am afraid refunds are not possible in this case as you have already exchanged your credits for the mod and have owned and perhaps utilized its benefits. The mod is not completely useless as it can still be equipped to other guns.

Thanks!