Hi there, I've been following this guide to trained for a while: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16077517&b=0&a=0
I used to hear that once you reach 50mil in any given stat, you won't get the explosive gain you're used to like before. So my plan up till now was sticking with choco jump for each stat until it reaches the 50mil mark.
But I recently saw the stat gain cap was removed to a certain extent, and that kinda threw me for a loop. Should I still stick with choco jump til I reach 50mil, or should I stop at a new mark?
Once you get above 400k in a stat it becomes more efficient to not jump, the natural energy you lose to stacking is less effecient than just continuously training. Now if you just do like 150, Xan, eat chocolate for more happy, you can do that for as long as you want and the extra happy will gain you more stats, but any time you OD on the Xanax and lose that 150e you'll be hurting.
So once a stat go past 400k, I should: [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] 1) Train[/background] [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]2) Pop a xan, eat a bunch of chocolate, then train[/background] [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]3) If refill is available, refill then train[/background] [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]4) Rinse and repeat [/background] [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Did I get it right?
[/background]But would a choco jump be worth it if I combine it with the extra happy from EVL stock (+3k happiness) and extra E from MCS stock (+100 e)? And when should I start doing can?
Gains continue to be exponential now. However that means next to nothing for chocolate of happy jumps.
Chcolate jumps lose effectiveness around 50k. HJ 350-450k HJ + 10* AN 750-850k
After these points you have to move to the next or you're losing gains by not training natural regeneration. You will not notice a major change in gains till well over 50m so I wouldnt worry about that.
@800m I'm seeing about 5.4m daily off 1600e. I train much closer to 1300 a day average once overdoses and sleep make their way into the works.
If I remember correctly its closer to 3.7m a day for 1500e after 50m
Exponetial gains changed when people take SEs (stat enhancers) and means next to nothing for 95% of the players.
Choco jumps are efficient over training natural energy until about 200k in each stat, I would stop at about 180-200k and use 3 xan + natural e + refill. You can check this yourself with vladar's gym calculator.