I actually hit this last week, but waited until I finished my Ugly Energy book. It was a long long 9 months since 4b, but not too bad for not booster training I guess xD
Your stats have been updated! You have gained 324,102,870 defense, 2,291,223 speed since your last manual update 1 month ago. You have gained a total of 326,394,093 stats. < My ugly E gains. :D
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Total[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] 5,115,144,067
[/background]
Special shoutout to my director for taking me on for the month and all the other lovely employees!
Your stats have been updated! You have gained 324,102,870 defense, 2,291,223 speed since your last manual update 1 month ago. You have gained a total of 326,394,093 stats. < My ugly E gains. :D
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Total[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] 5,115,144,067
[/background]
Special shoutout to my director for taking me on for the month and all the other lovely employees!