I think the saying is "there is no use crying over spilled milk"
[War] SMTH vs BoW and gang
Started by ig_chen [2512030] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 638 / 638 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Unity is one thing, a hivemind is another
thank you come correct you fat MF :P
That says you dont even deserve shit land.
Hey Runs Like Fish... isn't the goal to travel and play music OLD MAN
Sad to see such reply in Torn.
People with different culture background are hard to understand each other
Most Chinese players are not active in froum, since we have more efficiective tools (Wechat and QQ), we only use English langage and post something in the forum if necessary. In other word, we are living in total differnt world, and the small torn city is the only connection.
I can understand why some people concern the multi issue in Chinese players, In their idea, there shold not have such "huge" number of players from one country. What I want to say is you have no idea what "1.4 billion" means.
This reply for the multiaccount accuse is not only slander Chinese language player, but also insult GM's judge and Torn's basic rule.
Sorry for my bad English.
You may not understand it, and you may not have the ability to understand it.
And, if possible, welcome to China and have a look at massive people on the street, you will be shocked ~ Lol
People with different culture background are hard to understand each other
Most Chinese players are not active in froum, since we have more efficiective tools (Wechat and QQ), we only use English langage and post something in the forum if necessary. In other word, we are living in total differnt world, and the small torn city is the only connection.
I can understand why some people concern the multi issue in Chinese players, In their idea, there shold not have such "huge" number of players from one country. What I want to say is you have no idea what "1.4 billion" means.
This reply for the multiaccount accuse is not only slander Chinese language player, but also insult GM's judge and Torn's basic rule.
Sorry for my bad English.
You may not understand it, and you may not have the ability to understand it.
And, if possible, welcome to China and have a look at massive people on the street, you will be shocked ~ Lol
Oh? you can play? or you just want to play but you can not. crying kiddo.
the cod lobby experience
Your right, I'm fake guitar player. A wannabe, if only fish could run. I would play you pigs on the wing.
We know you guys aren't multis lol calm down you guys start the whole run to the forums for attention thing ?
Altho I like that you take the time to explain yourself and your perspective and not troll
Altho I like that you take the time to explain yourself and your perspective and not troll
show me, I never see pigs on the wing. I can show you how fish can run.
Only time I've known fish to run was the day after I ate I some a little under cooked ....
Edit. f**k! Wrong account
Wait us three days, you will know what is SMTH.
The first step is to listen to "Animals" album. It discusses many life situations. Rayvon made me laugh, yeah running fish is a foul time.
Don't worry. We're not the ones going anywhere.
You're flying plushies whilst your faction is in territory war. Sit down muppet.
WAR! Chaos! Hoorah!
WAR! Chaos! Hoorah!
So, do you mean to let new players of battle Stats: 10K to ttack the old man of battle Stats: 8b? Free lost? What a stupid way to provoke, lol
These days you need to prepare for many things, such as preparing a sophomoric defense after a failure and preparing for your next faction interview.
It's OK for you, because your 10 of your main accounts are still warring, whilst you bring home the income!
Team work, makes the dream work!
Team work, makes the dream work!