I was out bid on and item but my money was not returned.
Auction house
Started by GrandpaPablo [2613101] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Swafellon [2414537]
· 3 likes ·
Same issue here with the Medium Arms Cache listed by Wyntyr 17:24:59 - 01/09/22 You placed a maximum bid of $789,448,409 on Wyntyr's auction of a Medium Arms Cache Even messaged the dude who had the highest bid on the …
Mentioned in this thread
Swafellon [2414537] ×1
20:20:45 - 01/09/22 You placed a maximum bid of $324,000,000 on caboson's auction of an Assault Helmet
Same issue on same item. Been outbid two times but haven't had money returned to me AND the icon on my sidebar still indicates I have the highest bid.
Auction has ended and still shows I am winning
14:23:14 - 31/08/22 You placed a maximum bid of $954,454,590 on caboson's auction of a pair of Assault Pants
Auction ended, but I did not get an event of being outbid/ winning the auction. still had the icon for "you are the highest bidder on an item" but I refreshed my icons and now it is gone but still no result of auction received on my end.
Auction ended, but I did not get an event of being outbid/ winning the auction. still had the icon for "you are the highest bidder on an item" but I refreshed my icons and now it is gone but still no result of auction received on my end.
Same here. Assault helmet & Assault body
Same. An auction I was bidding on hours ago ended and I still don't know if I was outbid or if I won the item.
I really need the money if I lost and really need the item if I won.
I really need the money if I lost and really need the item if I won.
Same issue here with the Medium Arms Cache listed by Wyntyr
17:24:59 - 01/09/22 You placed a maximum bid of $789,448,409 on Wyntyr's auction of a Medium Arms Cache
Even messaged the dude who had the highest bid on the listing like an hour after when I originally noticed someone else outbid me.
Chat Screenshot
And now the auction has been over for a couple hours and I still got the highest bid icon even now.
17:24:59 - 01/09/22 You placed a maximum bid of $789,448,409 on Wyntyr's auction of a Medium Arms Cache
Even messaged the dude who had the highest bid on the listing like an hour after when I originally noticed someone else outbid me.
Chat Screenshot
And now the auction has been over for a couple hours and I still got the highest bid icon even now.
To test, I bid on a random item that was due to end in 12mins and I have yet not received a result of the auction hours later.
No auctions finishing today have actually gone through and completed. Please fix this ASAP
No auctions finishing today have actually gone through and completed. Please fix this ASAP
Similar issue auction house just ate 480 mil of boxing glove for me
Same problem here. Placed money any new event about outbid or win auction. Here Is my Log. And i have still icon about the highest bid too.
Edit: somehow solved
Congratulations! You have won the auction of the Medium Arms Cache for $789,448,410. You can withdraw your overpayment of $55,953,380 from the bank.
Edit: somehow solved
Congratulations! You have won the auction of the Medium Arms Cache for $789,448,410. You can withdraw your overpayment of $55,953,380 from the bank.
Problem solved somehow. Got my items
Only didnt add this to my last post cause I was on mobile and not home and this was on my PC.
How it looks when someone outbids you but you refuse to give up the title
How it looks when someone outbids you but you refuse to give up the title
Mentions: Swafellon [2414537]
Same here, i got outbid but was only informed in event by now, the autcion should've ended around 3 hours ago. Doesn't seems right, but this is my first auction in a while so idk but that'll be weird, I got kinda sniped but not informed immediately
Ya this just happened to me too. Lost out on a piece I was keen on and didn't know it even though I was online when the auction ended. I guess it was "fixed" since I was able to get my money back.
Auction house cron was somehow disabled for a few hours. During this time, the crediting of cheques and item was not working. This was fixed earlier in the day and the items and cheques should be credited now. The top bids placed before the time of expiry were all factored in.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Auction house back to normal? I got a flood of messages last night.