Those who were members of the Succubites should rise up!
When it comes to rp, it wants me to make sure it's fun and stuff!
But when it comes to OCs as well? Well... I'm doing this for dear Makari! Leader of the Succubites!
So I suggest dillydally when we're planning to do certain rp against Makari! (Me.) Should come up with some major content for her and share it through Twitch or not.
The fun is just beginning guys! SO GET TO IT BEFORE I STEAL SOULS!!!!
(And give Makari some support for her goals and give her some follows with subs too,and raids too.)
When it comes to rp, it wants me to make sure it's fun and stuff!
But when it comes to OCs as well? Well... I'm doing this for dear Makari! Leader of the Succubites!
So I suggest dillydally when we're planning to do certain rp against Makari! (Me.) Should come up with some major content for her and share it through Twitch or not.
The fun is just beginning guys! SO GET TO IT BEFORE I STEAL SOULS!!!!
(And give Makari some support for her goals and give her some follows with subs too,and raids too.)