Hello,
I and many players love to stalk profiles and I think one thing that is missing is a "Rap Sheet" for players for each time they have been fedded with a reason next to it with the reason.
Not only would this satisfy the voyeurs among us, but would also help players discern whether it is worth working with someone who has had multiple feddings for certain things (i.e, multiple accounts) without needing to check the spreadsheet or thread that CRLF so beautifully created.
The thread and spreadsheet are great, but cumbersome, I think user details should include a table formatted rap sheet with dates / reasons / duration of ban.
Please R+ if you like this suggestion and I will
I and many players love to stalk profiles and I think one thing that is missing is a "Rap Sheet" for players for each time they have been fedded with a reason next to it with the reason.
Not only would this satisfy the voyeurs among us, but would also help players discern whether it is worth working with someone who has had multiple feddings for certain things (i.e, multiple accounts) without needing to check the spreadsheet or thread that CRLF so beautifully created.
The thread and spreadsheet are great, but cumbersome, I think user details should include a table formatted rap sheet with dates / reasons / duration of ban.
Please R+ if you like this suggestion and I will