Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination Predictions

Started by Phoebe3 [2738850] on in General Discussion.

65 replies · 2.76k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sepulchrave [2092631]
The team that manages to eliminate all the other teams wins - it's that simple.

Runner-up is the last team eliminated, and 3rd place goes to the 2nd-last team to be eliminated.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. There are no bad questions and it's okay to be a noob.
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee
My prediction is whatever team nova is on goes out first because I’m sure he can’t keep his big hands to himself or his tiny mouth closed
Whis [1530096]
I hope Nova can win. I didn’t lead this year to give him a chance. Don’t want a repeat of last year, I felt bad.