Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction interface Bug

Started by EivorWolfKissed [2802264] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

EivorWolfKissed [2802264]
Ever since the new wide mode when I press the faction tab than press on armory it starts flashing back and forth between the shield and the handgun icon and it flashes rapidly and it takes like 5 minutes before it stops and then it loads up the armory fine this happens randomly. (Mobile)
Tash [2111026]
Yes this has also happens to me, 1 day before the wide mode update. Both on phone and PC. Completely locks me out for up to 10-15 seconds.
TornFalcon [2042205]
same thing here.
chrome Version 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)
OSX Version 12.5.1
have cleared cache
a refresh stops the issue until returning from another non faction page.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am unable to replicate this. Passing along to Sergey for checking, it is perhaps related to one of the recent updates to hash handling.

Thanks!
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I closed hash handling. Clear cache to apply fix asap. Please let me know if you face this issue after clearing cache. Thanks.
EivorWolfKissed [2802264]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I was still able to replicate the same issue when I clicked on armory it was fine but as soon as I touched crimes it went crazy I also cleared cache. on phone portrait view Yandex browser my phone says my display is 1440p and 120 hertz display.