Bump
INCREMENTAL Gift GAME
Started by Seizo07 [2814130] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If it dies it's because it went up to much to fast. Atleast that was my reasoning to not play. For example the only reasonable next items after a Feather Hotel Coupon in order of least to greatest is a Medival Helmet 15m,
Flexible Body Armor 15m34k, any of 3 Quran Scripts, Strippogram Voucher 15m925k, and after that Type 98 Anti Tank 16m923k, Six pack of Energy Drink 18m923k, and next AramaLite M-15A4 20M281k, but here is where the price increase really shows, Poison Mistletoe 20m317k, and for the finally next in line is a Donator Pack at a whopping 22m858k and that is why the game stopped I have color coded the different items types. I have also left out a clothes item and all others that were not categorized as common. The clothes item left out is
Capri Pants 17m400k which would have been placed between the Anti atank launcher and the Six pack if Energy Drink. Took a while so leave a like if you thought it was a good read or not it's whatever.
Flexible Body Armor 15m34k, any of 3 Quran Scripts, Strippogram Voucher 15m925k, and after that Type 98 Anti Tank 16m923k, Six pack of Energy Drink 18m923k, and next AramaLite M-15A4 20M281k, but here is where the price increase really shows, Poison Mistletoe 20m317k, and for the finally next in line is a Donator Pack at a whopping 22m858k and that is why the game stopped I have color coded the different items types. I have also left out a clothes item and all others that were not categorized as common. The clothes item left out is
Capri Pants 17m400k which would have been placed between the Anti atank launcher and the Six pack if Energy Drink. Took a while so leave a like if you thought it was a good read or not it's whatever.
There is an incorrect assumption in your post - the next gift given doesn't necessarily need to be a single item. I think most people just prefer playing with lower stakes.
Oh I never thought to consider the possibility of using more than 1 item, thank you.