I was just wondering why people play and stay committed to this game so long. This game is literally just an internet rpg game with no real fun. I don't simply understand the mindset of some of the people that played this game for years. What do you enjoy??
Im curious
Started by GayestOfAllTime [2811091] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 83
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
It is due to Ched’s magical spell…
number. go. up.
Watch ur Mouth son, or better yet just piss off if ya don't like it.
WE DO !
Haha <3
WE DO !
Haha <3
i enjoy spewing bullshit in the forums and watching social justice warriors and white knights cry. its fun to see the people with no sense of humor take me seriously <3
having friends is cool too
having friends is cool too
You don't have to play if you don't like it :P
Let me know of another game that offers what torn does. I can't think of one.
Let me know of another game that offers what torn does. I can't think of one.
Maybe what we/they enjoy the most is the friends we made along the way.
But srsly probably the community i mean it can be toxic and all but you know it's still fun to be toxic with em xD and yeah I remember someone saying that this game is just facebook with mini game lol
But srsly probably the community i mean it can be toxic and all but you know it's still fun to be toxic with em xD and yeah I remember someone saying that this game is just facebook with mini game lol
Because Sisyphus was right.
If you aren't having fun try interacting with people/changing how you play
I gave up on watching real world news, forum literally has everything covered from faction dramas to players complaining about minor specs. Literally, violence fuels my energy.
Tell me you're 15 without telling me you're 15
It's a sickness
Blink twice for halp
Blink twice for halp
I wish facebook would let me punch people in the face. That feature alone would be enough to get me to play facebook!
Yeah i wish mark zuckerberg would let me arson any of their warehouses too xD
I still remember getting pissed off at fb when they removed their games . I used to play so many of em.
Yet whatever people say i find it still peaceful. Its the people and your friends which make this game enjoyable
Yet whatever people say i find it still peaceful. Its the people and your friends which make this game enjoyable
Whoah is this the official resignation of one of FatNuts420s multis? I'm proud of you :]
Several words - Faction wars and other events such as dog tags, elimination, christmas town, and others are a few things that keep people here, though some probably play because they are bored. I myself spent three years logging in just because I was bored.
Others might still have goals they want to reach, such as collecting a specific item, or lots of that specific item.
Then there are the leaderboards. I have met more humans than I am comfortable with, and can say that they don’t really like the idea of someone being better than they are.
Others might still have goals they want to reach, such as collecting a specific item, or lots of that specific item.
Then there are the leaderboards. I have met more humans than I am comfortable with, and can say that they don’t really like the idea of someone being better than they are.
I'd say you're living up to your name.
Here's a better game, just for you:
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Here's a better game, just for you:
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I wonder why people think their opinion is fact.
'with no real fun for me' - there I ftfy
If your goal is to try and understand a mindset that's different to yours, it might be worth not posting shit like this which makes it sound like you're a spoiled 14 year old.
[image: c.tenor.com]
'with no real fun for me' - there I ftfy
If your goal is to try and understand a mindset that's different to yours, it might be worth not posting shit like this which makes it sound like you're a spoiled 14 year old.
[image: c.tenor.com]
Keep up the good work! you are already at Lvl 18!