6 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I can replicate this on the mobile app if I change my zoom ratio to under 100%. If you change it back to 100% this becomes normal again. [image: cdn.discordapp.com] However I am unsure if we want to keep this …
catherineis[2072301]Admin
· 1 likes · Should be fixed.
With the "wide" update virus programming has been comppetely broken for me. Both Torn app and Kiwi browser have this issue. Device used - Samsung Galaxy J8
However I am unsure if we want to keep this page updated still. We can probably think about getting rid of the laptop borders. I will assign this to Joe to think about how we can address this.
Same issue here but with forums and overseas travel items - all appear off the screen with no way to scroll over to them - cleared cache, reinstalled browser, cookies etc, using samsung galaxy