Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack not in logs

Started by ultraman [55651] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7835 ×1 ultraman [55651] ×1

ultraman [55651]
I started an attack on Ara (2094582) but I had to leave my laptop and forgot to come back quick enough to finish it. So I assumed it would time out and I would lose. But it just wasn't there in my log or Ara's log. I failed to grab a screenshot, so I don't have much more than documenting what happened.
Ara [2094582]
to add to story, i opened an attack (not initiated) to see who was attacking me, and saw it was ultraman, clicking attack on him also opened the message "you cant attack this person because they are attacking you right now) so with both sides saying an attack for sure took place, it seems odd there is 0 record of the matter
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This may be related to the missing log issue that Joe is investigating as I see a push around the time that the logging failed. I will pass this along.
01:30:53 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 energy attacking xxxx and defeated them (chain #4266)
01:02:26 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 energy attacking xxxx and hospitalized them (chain #4224)
11 HOURS AGO
00:26:58 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 energy attacking xxxx and defeated them (chain #4148)
00:25:46 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 energy attacking xxxx and defeated them (chain #4140)
00:25:06 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 energy attacking xxxx and defeated them (chain #4135)
00:24:03 - 11/09/22 ultraman used 25 points from Monarch Engineering on an Energy Refill gaining 145 energy
ID User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
6793249379 55651 11.09.22 01:30:42 Energy 60 35 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793246808 55651 11.09.22 01:30:12 Energy 55 60 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcvundefined
6793229891 55651 11.09.22 01:25:01 Energy 50 55 5 /profiles.php?XID277473
6793179416 55651 11.09.22 01:10:01 Energy 45 50 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qgetBarsrfcvundefined
6793154588 55651 11.09.22 01:02:18 Energy 70 45 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793145674 55651 11.09.22 01:00:10 Energy 65 70 5 /index.php?
6793108045 55651 11.09.22 00:50:01 Energy 60 65 5 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejsonsteppolluser2ID2094582
6793096864 55651 11.09.22 00:46:17 Energy 85 60 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793086828 55651 11.09.22 00:44:04 Energy 80 85 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qgetInformationrfcvundefined
6793035454 55651 11.09.22 00:30:00 Energy 75 80 5 /casino.php?
6793025605 55651 11.09.22 00:26:43 Energy 100 75 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793021032 55651 11.09.22 00:25:26 Energy 125 100 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793016950 55651 11.09.22 00:24:39 Energy 150 125 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
6793015026 55651 11.09.22 00:24:03 Energy 5 150 145 /factions.php?rfcvundefined
Thanks!

Mentions: ultraman [55651] · Monarch Mutation [7835]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
This may be related to the missing log issue that Joe is investigating

I can confirm it's not directly related to this, no push at the time this occurred. We're very confident that problem is now resolved.

I hope Pavel will be able to find something in the logs to explain this.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Can you please tell if the tab with attacking in browser was opened, or you closed it and then visited again to find you timed out?
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the thread...
Thanks