30 replies · 530 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
EarthFireMonkey[2620167]
· 11 likes · I think, and I could be wrong... that it might be, and this is only one possible explanation... but there is a chance... that you're a bit of a dick and/or a multi. Edit: Fine I will bite. Of your …
Sepulchrave[2092631]
· 7 likes · No TL;DR, but I gather you're asking for bounties? THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
Mizadil[2640357]Committee
· 4 likes · Why, one of the many people who find you annoying of course.
Hello everyone, hijodeputaSiete here. I was wondering why I keep on getting hospitalized and what to do to stop it. Everytime I get out I immediately get hospitalized again and it's slowing me down from making money and being successful like you guys were telling me.
I think, and I could be wrong... that it might be, and this is only one possible explanation... but there is a chance... that you're a bit of a dick and/or a multi.
Edit: Fine I will bite. Of your 'super kind' posts 2 of them were edited by staff due to obscene content and half of them refer to other players and staff/mods in the community as 'mfs' and 'piec of shit'. Not a great ratio.
You have a weird public friendship with other new dodgy accounts, one of which has been perma banned (...so far).
You have done a number of the things people dislike on Torn (especially from new accounts) such as expressing a public desire to scam and doing a fake farewell post.
The Torn community can be toxic and aggressive at times. But in this scenario, they are quite rightly keeping you white screened until your inevitable fedding.
You have bounties on you. It's generally better to try and get along with other people and then you'll find you will get far less bounties. Once the bounties clear, you should stop getting hospitalized.
No just look at my previous posts, I have been super kind to people and don't understand all the hate. I even made an apology and people are still being rude.
That was the old me, ever since then I have been learning to be more nice to others and to quit being so rude. My old buddy FatNuts420 got me out of the hard place I was in and ever since then I have learned to be more thankful.
Dont lie. You have been rude asf calling people names n puss ahh mf'ers n all types of shit pal. If you would learn to be nice n not use such obscene language. Then the torn community will leave u alone. But as long as you keep shit talking, n swearing. Enjoy hospital food.
You've been here for only 24 days, so it'll probably take a while longer for the heat to die down.
Just lay low, don't piss anyone off or attack anyone active (plenty of inactives you can attack to level up) and, definitely don't mug/hospitalise any actives for a while, or it'll just keep the heat on you (people on here love piling on when they see someone being targeted).
Basically, keep not being a d*ck to people & eventually things will calm down.
well you FatNuts420, GayestOfAllTime, and hijodes all made ur accounts near the same time and all of you troll around in the forums and say annoying dumb shit, also all of you talk the same way in the forums