So Elim time comes and blesses us with the view of who is a scumbag and who isn't, maybe time for a faction leader to single out useful members from leeches.
Who would you consider to be an active part of the team?
(My current stats, modest, but no leech)
[image: i.ibb.co]Apparently I am a leech if I'm not able to give 100% therefore I have left elimination to prevent that and at least restore some of my honor.
Its sad when A casual player can no longer have fun with their time they play.
You had 3 days worth of fighting and you're happy about 35 hits which is less than one full 1000 energy stack, which is the most basic preparation anyone can do for themselves
:/
Attacks aren't always the best measurement of activity though, there's people who blow thru all of their energy in a 20 min period when it doesn't matter, and never show up for the half hour pushes.
35 attacks in 3 days? I’d expect 120 at the minimum for a noob, 180 plus for someone worth anything.
35 makes you look like a useless potato in my eyes especially when making a post like this
honestly what were you doing all of elim? even with an OD on your last xanax, natural e alone would get you like 90 hits.
Sorry you are not allowed to give elimination advice any more
Oh I forgot some of you don't have lives.
US Army reservist, full time college student working 2 part time jobs plus sports. And you expect me to make more than 50 hits in two days?
But I understand the need to feel superior, even if it is only over pixels.
Bruh, you made the damn post.
As a general discussion, not to brag
nobody forced you into the event (i hope)
if you can't reasonably participate don't join
just like ppl who get kicked from factions for not meeting the requirements and whine about how they're sorry they have a real life
all that is great, but when you volunteer for something and a certain level of participation is expected of you, even if it's just in a game, show the f**k up.
Toorg disliked your post
Failure or Hero?
SA doesn't show up to anything so doesn't surprise me
The top 3 choices depend a lot on your level and if 7 other groups are targeting your group or not. It is what it is.
While I’ll admit I’ve not made many hits myself, less than you even, I find this rather ironic. As of this post you have made 26 attacks, which is surely an effort, but doesn’t meet your criteria at all.
No time to hit 50, time for shit GD posts.
Let's go Army!
Your weren't too busy you were too lazy. Shame the military let someone like you in.
Bruh, it took you more time to make the OP let alone follow-ups than it would to take 1 xanax a few times a day before the elim, then dump it all. Actually Torn is kinda laggy sometimes, so maybe it'd account for 2 posts. It's not about "busy" it's about priorities, and your priority is clearly shitposting.
This guy really came out like give me my participation award then turned to violence when people said he was shit lmao
Stop, you need to sit this out next year, every year, and probably just stay away from a faction that plans to do any chains or wars if that’s your excuse. Active duty Marine here, getting my masters, and I have a family. Logging in to get hits isn’t hard.
I find your excuses weak at best, lazy at worst, and embarrassing all around.
[image: memegenerator.net]
If you're not participating in pushes or farming tickets for your team in-between, then it's safe to say you're bleeding tickets. In which case you're a leech.
Edit: seeing you complain about "having a real life", makes me assume you are doing none of the former. Therefore you are a leech.
Since you wrote up your background,
Working in a proper job as a business analyst/consultant, doing a part-time teaching job in the evening, market research for a startup on the side, writing an exam for bank employment in November as a secondary option AND applying for first round MBA programs for ivy league universities for fall 23 (deadlines are all in this month). Over the last 3 months, I am exercising regularly, reducing from 96 kg to 82 kg rn (since you added sports as a separate thing you do).
Now, I did 220+ attacks in a little more than 3 days. Do I have a life? I do. Is torn part of it? Yes. Is it hard? Dude... if it's hard, you are playing it wrong. I even play fortnite on the side for an hour a day almost. I still have the same 24 hours in total.
56% for achieving 45 attacks
Are you sure you want to leave the Elimination competition? You will abandon your team and forfeit all potential token rewards. You will not be able to join a new team after leaving.
You have abandoned Dirty Cops and left the Elimination competition.
I did what y'all deemed right, because thats who I am. But thanks for ruining the fun I was trying to have.