Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defends

Started by Skitz-O_ [2218295] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 346 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Skitz-O_ [2218295]
I'm trying to up my defends ...
I'm not sure what I can do to look weaker so ppl will attack me thinking I'm weaker than I am
Should I put more e on dex or def
Please help
Thanks
Beerstein [1322136]
Don't lvl hold on an even lvl or 69. No 0s, no 5s, and no 69 or 99s. People are instantly wary of anyone sitting on those levels.

In short, lvl up once and you'll get more defends. Beyond that have friends bounty you for 100k. (May need to go up a bit higher for your lvl like 150-201k?)

As a bonus you can ask em to put "Crazy Romanian" or something, you know how Europeans are, lots of racists, may grab a few defends off them.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
is that why you gone up 2 levels then?
I picked a fight with a random level 17 then your name popped up
Oh f**k no go back I thought he was lv15 was the exact words I said to myself
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Thread best suits the Q&A section - moved to Q&A

Usually best thing to do is to keep your level low to look weak. You're already 71 so that will not be a option.

It's not all about level though. When I look at targets to attack, I look at xanax consumed, time played, LSD taken, energy drinks drunk, days been a donator, SE use, defends won/lost, networth. So it's not always about the level, but more stats to determine if I have a chance of killing the target.

As a bonus, for some reason I also always look if someone is in a (player run)company or in a faction. If they are not, I assume they don't take the game seriously enough and I think I have a better chance of defeating them. Not sure if others do this too, but I've been fooled before. Oh, and people with very good armor and weapons are also one of the things that can catch a attacker off guard. It's better to invest in battlestats, but if you're solely looking for defends, that definitely will help.
Elon [2803679]
As mentioned above, you can pay weaker people to lose. But it's probably easier to just look weak.

As you are level 70+, looking weak will be a bit tricky. So the best bet is to hit the gym and hold level from now on.

In general, you want your battle stats HOF ranking to be better than the ranking for level.
Beerstein [1322136]
Pretty sure he was 50 when I responded, coulda been 70, but either way lvl 100s will most likely click without looking, which is a lot of people. It'll just take him time to get the stats to where he can beat a good portion of them.

Heck even I click on people in the 70s without thinking a lot and I'm lvl 17.