I wouldn't care about the dog licking its fat nuts, if only it could find someplace more private to do that in.
help me
Started by dogpond37 [2820218] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
zoophile
please don't say that
And who are you dogpong37
Go away and stop spamming peoples threads.
you go first
I wasn't talking to you chud.
Vulpes: 16% Gym, Platinum RW, 7M Respect +More
Vulpes: 16% Gym, Platinum RW, 7M Respect +More
Vulpes: 16% Gym, Platinum RW, 7M Respect +More
GIVE AWAY!! XANAX :D
Mentions: GIVE AWAY!! XANAX :D · VULPES 18% Gym, Diamond RW, OC 2 CE beasts +More
Are you going to try and convince me that you are my faction leader on a different account again?
You have a aura of that guy who does, I’ll be using the fedded checkbox to find yet another one of your accounts in a few days
You have a aura of that guy who does, I’ll be using the fedded checkbox to find yet another one of your accounts in a few days
and yet here i am xD what you gonna do now?
He'll probably report your comment.
Can't wait for his dumb ass to end up forum banned for abuse of the report function.
Can't wait for his dumb ass to end up forum banned for abuse of the report function.
Please stop the off-topic arguments, Q&A is not the place for it.
If I could spam upvote this comment, everyone would have done it already XD
are you saying im menacing? dogpond37 loves this comment
It means you have the aura of a scumbag.
DeMe123 loves this comment
DeMe123 loves this comment
:(
“menacing” LOL