Who else watches the weirdly interesting videos of the world of first amendment vloggers. So called activists protecting the US constitution.By filming in library's (hot beds of "lernin") or on street to antagonise their fellow drudge workers. it would seem this is generally a right wing preoccupation supported by sov cit or libertarian leaning ideologies. Throw in a big bucket of MAGA and conspiracy theories and you have your typical audit vlogger.
I think this is as much activism as Mr Beast is a charity.
Post a video or link so us less enlightened can have a look please
I watch them quite a bit on YouTube, I find them pretty interesting. A lot of them are complete asshats though. Only a few do it for the right reason.
That said, if you care about keeping constitutional rights in America it's a good thing, because it's common practice for police to trample them and straight up lie to you about what they are.
But yeah, it's pretty good drama lol
This guys usually pretty good, sorry no clicky :(
https://youtu.be/J098GzqywXE
ClickyWhile I get the idea behind what these dudes do, it just seems intentionally antagonistic to goad a response. Being a douche canoe for the sake of views isn't cool.
Thanks. Yeah, it tends to ruffle some feathers but the good ones try not to. I wouldn't want to do it.
Edit: Imo just the fact that so many get arrested for doing something legal with very clear case law makes it worth doing. Just like it's not illegal to be a jerk, right?
This is not the same thing but it sounds a bit like the groupd of guys in my state who opened carried into a police station trying to prove a point and then they were arrested. I think they had the guns drawn nand not like on a strap around their back. I will see if I can find an article. They did it more than once If I remember correctly.
Here is what not to do after you are pulled over.
Yeah that's how people die accidentally.
They are a minority and I prefer to watch the videos of people taking the piss out of these morons instead.
They want people clicking onto thee videos so utube pays them so they are f**kwits on purpose
Certainly not wrong...
[image: i.ibb.co]More so considering this guy even has his own merch store as well.
This is very accurate.
You can make serious coin doing that.
Alex Jones made serious bank doing it.
You could appeal to the conservatives, make some serious paper. lol
I've actually thought about starting a t-shirt company that targets exclusively the MAGA crowd.
Don't skimp on the lefties. There's a lot of blue maga, too. And they eat up the trump hate. Shit, as much as Trump is loved, He's likely even more hated by the left.
Make a funny "f**k trump" shirt, make serious bank lol
Zicky "but what about the left" Jackz
I'd make a witty joke, but I don't feel like putting forth the effort. Just act as if I said something rude in return.
You could.
Seriously.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
You should probably learn English before you comment on the first amendment
Comment on the first amendment*
That was just autocorrect being ironic