Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Me, Jetstreamer

Started by jetstreamer [1279234] on in General Non-related.

27 replies · 457 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

jetstreamer [1279234]
Hello

Yes, I can be a loudmouth, yes, I can be outspoken at times and yes, I am a bit of a somewhat lippy shit, but I am human, and I do make mistakes. For people that want to learn and to understand me then you're welcome to look into this. I'm not afraid to say what I have. I have Asperger's and here is the information about it so you can understand and know me better

Asperger syndrome (autism.org.uk)

Also, this is one of my favourite songs as its sort of true for me

The Greatest Showman Cast - This Is Me (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
We all make mistakes, we're human after all. Nice song by the way

Thread best suits the non-related subforums - moved to General non-related