Random question: when or if you brush your teeth, what temp water? I like mine warm and then I put it on my tooth brush.
Random question
Started by Robdesro [2820497] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Cold, what is wrong with you?
So that would be white wine or beer, obviously...
So that would be white wine or beer, obviously...
Very hot to get it nice and foamy.
beer
Cold, jokes I'm British I don't even own a toothbrush
By British, do you mean northern?
Cold water duh
Also do u guys use hot or cold water in the showers cuz I use cold
Also do u guys use hot or cold water in the showers cuz I use cold
Toasty toasty, then cool it off near the end of my shower.
I agree at the end of my shower I put it to cold