Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double event timestamp

Started by -STAR- [2099336] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Fleggers [2059361] ×1 -STAR- [2099336] ×1

-STAR- [2099336]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I was arrested but there seems to be a double timestamp before I was busted from jail so it looks like I was arrested twice once why I was in jail
Please see image below

[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I can see the double logs. It is basically a repeat of this bug report but with Arrests instead of Hospitalize.
14:56:45 - 20/06/22 Fleggers arrested -Starfire- claiming their $609,814 wanted reward and sending them to jail for 8h 42m [view]
14:56:45 - 20/06/22 -Starfire- was sent to jail for 6h 05m : Arrested by Fleggers
14:56:12 - 20/06/22 -Starfire- was sent to jail for 6h 05m : Arrested by Fleggers
Passing along to Pavel for checking.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: -STAR- [2099336] · Fleggers [2059361] · Collected 2 Bounties w/ 1 Attack

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Looks like there was some sort of fatal error or tiemout on the first 'arrest' attempt, so it actually worked again on the routine repeat after 30 seconds. This should be a very rare case.