Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Laughing Stocks Tank - Team Clown Goes Down

Started by FidelCashflow [1993550] on in General Discussion.

71 replies · 3.93k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RebelOnline [2350522]
Okay well it was a fun ride while it lasted and it is sad that we could not stay around any longer but I am very proud of this team and the way you never gave up and supported each other and kept the team moral high even till the bitter end I come into this comp and was planning on sitting it out and leaving the team early but I am glad I stayed and made many new friends along the way and fought beside you all would not have had it any other way.

Quick thanks to the leaders and council of Laughing stock you guys were amazing and did a great job , Fidel thanks for leading us and making the tough decisions overall I think you played it well

To the rest of the team Ty so much for all your hard work and I hope to be on the same team with many of you next year :)

Special shout out thanks to Laura who became our golden star. Your effort for the team and organisation for most of our elims I think you never slept is pretty crazy and whatever team ends up with you next year is a very lucky one. I just hope we are on the same team :)

Rebel Out ..

Ps , sorry for my lateness <3
FidelCashflow [1993550]
I just have to say one more thing. This is why I love this team and would battle with you Laughing Stocks any day of the week. A lot of players devouted hours of their time to make sure new people were stocked with supplies and given guidance to participate in the competition. Others donated billions worth of supplies to make it happen. Some jackass decided to smear their hard work in the newspaper for no other reason than to get a free DP from sugarvalves. She should apologize to everyone immediately or the hate will continue. Don't f**k with clown mafia!

From the paper:

[image: img001.prntscr.com]



Laughing Stock official response:

[image: img001.prntscr.com]

[image: img001.prntscr.com]




A few hours later out of the faction:

[image: img001.prntscr.com]

[image: media4.giphy.com]

Love you all!


Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Thanks for the kind words. You can't win every year, but it's still worth it to give everyone in discord as much advice and knowledge as you can. I participate in every elimination, and I love all of the new friends that I meet. I hope to see you again next year. Fingers crossed for same team, if not, see you in my crosshairs haha.
Laura [2149143]
Even though rBree2 would have been given a plethora of supplies if she had asked in chat or discord, why should any player have to donate their own hard-earned items to somebody who has 0 hits in 4 days? What about natural E?

When I asked her to please reconsider her comment for the sake of the team, she said there was nowhere to ask for help. I referred to the supplies form/spreadsheet, the forum post, the discord supplies channel and the chatroom - she told me that the chat never flashed green, but when she misclicked and opened it, there weren't messages coming through (?)

On one hand I considered that maybe she just doesn't understand the game very well yet, but on the other hand she managed to find the forum to request a free clown mask and understands how to send things to the newspaper, plus fibbed about a dead chat to someone who literally spammed it.

But you know what? It honestly doesn't matter... it's just one small comment in the newspaper. We know what we did for each other and that's the main thing. Miss you guys :-)
Far [2098906]
Apparently I missed the part of our discord that had a NSFW channel since twice now SV has "confirmed" to be sent proof by every team yet walk it back for the dirty cops.

Torn "journalism" imitating real life news now lol