Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#69 Karma - ACHIEVED

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Achievements.

192 replies · 2.1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 193 / 193 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
193
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×1 THEFERRETT [2352197] ×1

THEFERRETT [2352197]
I will be giving away a thread dividend of £69,000,000 million TORN DOLLAR and lots of other random item thread dividends, including but not limited to: XANAX, FHC, CANS OTHER NICE ITEM to people who comment.

SNIFF SNIFF, CAN YOU SMELL THAT....


[image: c.tenor.com]


....I CAN SMELL A THEFERRETT ACHIEVMENT THREAD







TLDR: THERE IS NO TLDR, THIS THREAD IS A PIECE OF LITERATURE GOLD AND I URGE YOU TO READ IT


IN FULL. A LOT OF YOU ASK ME HOW I HAVE RISEN TO THE TOP OF THE GAME SO QUICKLY YET REFUSE TO READ MY THREADS WHICH GIVE YOU THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM. I URGE YOU TO READ THIS THREAD IN FULL TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM SUCCESS BOTH IN GAME AND IN REAL LIFE.




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]OFFICIAL THEFERRETT ACHIEVMENT ANNOUNCEMENT[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background]




Most of you are opening this thread and have absolutely no idea who I am. I am someone who likes to keep themselves to themselves and I rarely come on to the Torn forums, let alone to brag about my achievements on the forums like some of the other losers in the achievement sub do like Realist and RG and Champion. I pride myself on laying low and flying under the radar. However, i have decided to make an exception on this occassion to celebrate the UNPRECEDENTED, NEVER DONE BEFORE, GARGANTUAN and STUPENDOUS achievement I have achieved. I am HUMBLE but on this occassion I have chosen to come to the forums to celebrate my MAGNIFICENT achievment.

ALL, I am pleased to announce I have achieved the following achievement.

RANK #69 for Total Karma in TORN.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

[image: gyazo.com]


Reasons why this is a big deal:

  • No one has achieved 10,938 karma in torn before
  • Even if they have, they haven't done it with 591 posts
  • My posts are funnier than everyone elses
  • I am the quickest to 10,938 karma
  • I am rank 69 in Torn for total karma and 69 is a funny number lmao
  • I am rank 1 in torn for karma and have the highest karma in torn
  • My karma is AUTHENTIC and LEGITIMATE unlike Proxima who sends his post link to his friends.
  • I am good looking in real life
  • I am funny in real life and in torn, most of you are not funny in either.
  • I am not a virgin in real life despite everyone in torn who thinks i am
  • I can bench press more than nova and it kills him
  • I have the most BATTLE STATS in the top 100 for karma which shows i can BALANCE my forum career and my battle stats career
People I would like to thank for this achievement:

ME, for brightening up your boring lives with QUALITY forum content.


Congratulations THEFERRETT - Please join me in congratulating me on this fine achievement, whether that be by way of upvotes to this thread, nice comments below or even in game messages to me personally if you would prefer to offer your best wishes privately.





THEFERRETT [2352197]
I love you too bro, thank you for your continued and ongoing support.

Here is a SPECIAL thread dividend for you bro.

Love you

The ferrett

Edit:

20:44:36 - 17/09/22 You sent 10x Xanax to voidbox with the message: thank u for ur support always
THEFERRETT [2352197]
Thank you for nice COMMENT bro. You are one of my earliest and first fans and I will never forget u bro . miss ur old name xxx

20:47:30 - 17/09/22 You sent 1x Love Juice to Halloween with the message: thank u for ur support always
Khal [2595709]
Congrats! After extensive calculations I can infact confirm that no one has reached ten thousand nine hundred and thirty eight karma.
Kapten [829679]
I'll give you a SE of your choosing if you can reach 1# in less than a year from now.

I don't even know you but 500m to ruin enrich the forums for the year to come is a low price to pay
DeMe123 [2771572]
Thank you for making my day THEFERRET, you are truly the greatest forum posting mind I have ever known.
It does not surprise me you aren't a virgin, and honestly I don't think I am worthy of being on the same tier of not virginity.
Question: how much can you lift?