Great team! Such a great group of people! To all the people who made the effort, it was an honour fighting alongside you all! DIRTY CAPS!
Dirty Cops Sentenced To 0 Lives Without Parole
Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I would like to thank all those that had made my Elim experience amazing this year. I loved the fighting spirit you all brought to the team and the amazing atmosphere we had in Dirty Cops. Altho we were Dirty Cops we didn't turn on each other and marched together till the end.
A big thank you to our leaders, AIR, LDP and Untouchable, it was amazing to work alongside you. To my lovely Council besties, Masheen and ScocoS, without your efforts and dedication we wouldn't have got were we did. To the push leaders who put so many hours to keep us safe, you guys were the best. Finally, to all those that contributed to our teams efforts in any way they could.
See you all around torn city and until next year <3
A big thank you to our leaders, AIR, LDP and Untouchable, it was amazing to work alongside you. To my lovely Council besties, Masheen and ScocoS, without your efforts and dedication we wouldn't have got were we did. To the push leaders who put so many hours to keep us safe, you guys were the best. Finally, to all those that contributed to our teams efforts in any way they could.
See you all around torn city and until next year <3
This was my first Elimination, and what a team to experience it with! Great leadership with clear communication, a wonderful group of people who kept spirits high and threw everything into every push - win or lose team chat was full of excitement and/or commiseration.
Couldn't have asked for anything more, and I'm sure we had a much better time here than the team that eventually comes first... who's the real winners?
Head high, signing off
Couldn't have asked for anything more, and I'm sure we had a much better time here than the team that eventually comes first... who's the real winners?
Head high, signing off
THEY MENTIONED ME BY NAME!!!! *fangirl noises*
As an Elim first timer I had no real idea of what to expect other than constantly being in the hosp, lie, dealing with back stabbers, lie, and a general sense of disorder and destruction, half lie.
The Leaders and Council kept things under wraps so as to not let plans get out. The hospital visits were greatly exaggerated as I was able to manage my med CD to basically not Max it but maybe a couple times? Or allies, who shall remain nameless, were honorable in their actions and duties.
I am disappointed that we didn't end up higher but every race has to have a position for all the racers... ours wasn't very high. Oh well, there's always next year or the following... or maybe the year after.
TLDR: Elim isn't as bad as people say but the fun is greatly understated and I'm grateful I was a Dirty Cop!
As an Elim first timer I had no real idea of what to expect other than constantly being in the hosp, lie, dealing with back stabbers, lie, and a general sense of disorder and destruction, half lie.
The Leaders and Council kept things under wraps so as to not let plans get out. The hospital visits were greatly exaggerated as I was able to manage my med CD to basically not Max it but maybe a couple times? Or allies, who shall remain nameless, were honorable in their actions and duties.
I am disappointed that we didn't end up higher but every race has to have a position for all the racers... ours wasn't very high. Oh well, there's always next year or the following... or maybe the year after.
TLDR: Elim isn't as bad as people say but the fun is greatly understated and I'm grateful I was a Dirty Cop!
It was a really pleasure to be part of this team!
Great communication, amazing leadership, awesome members and a great vibe all over the event!
The victory is not ours this year but next year going to be a different story!!
Dirty Cops Gang
Great communication, amazing leadership, awesome members and a great vibe all over the event!
The victory is not ours this year but next year going to be a different story!!
Dirty Cops Gang
Congratulations to you guys! You did really well :-)
ACAB forever.
I had a great time. It really was a good team. No drama, just teamwork. If I get a team half as cool for next year, I'll be quite happy about it.
DIRTY CAPS FOR LIFE!!
I love that this group was very organized and no internal drama. Thank you for Leaders, Councils, Push Leads, and all who contributed to the event.
As a first timer, it was a great and fun experience. Definitely will join again next year. HOOORAAAHHH!!
I love that this group was very organized and no internal drama. Thank you for Leaders, Councils, Push Leads, and all who contributed to the event.
As a first timer, it was a great and fun experience. Definitely will join again next year. HOOORAAAHHH!!
What about saltiness? :P
Love you all Dirty Cops :)
Love you all Dirty Cops :)
It was a blast to serve has a push leader, and even more of an honor to be a dirty cop with all of you:)
Grimsunlake Signing off
Grimsunlake Signing off
Best leadership in all elims, I was hoping to pot luck into dirty cops, you guys fought real well.
I mean AiR actively made the decision to get her team Eliminated because 'she was on vacation and couldn't be bothered anymore,' but sure let's go with that.
AiR wasn’t the only leader, we made every decision together.
Sit down tiny hands
Sit down tiny hands
Untouchable has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $500,000
Once a pig always a pig I guess ;)
Once a pig always a pig I guess ;)
Mentions: Untouchable [1360035]
dirty cop leaders were like fathers to me
Everyone has said what I wanna say. So what’s left will be this.
My pleasure working along side with all of you :D..…until next time. Chally peace out into the sun set .
My pleasure working along side with all of you :D..…until next time. Chally peace out into the sun set .
And I’ll keep doing it, it was a dirtbag move making a thread before the team had a chance and not doing anything about it when your faction leader asked you nicely to.
Lmao who are you
This was my very first Elim and really my first big experience in Torn. I'd like to say that the leadership team made me enjoy Torn even more. Being only 120ish days old and new, I still came out with about 140 hits. Every time I had a question it was always answered. I made a few friends and look forward to the next Elimination!
Thanks to all of you, it was fun!
Thanks to all of you, it was fun!