off your meds yet again... how many times has this happened already?
No Tears Please, Kras is leaving Torn
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 255 / 255 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
All you do is wander around the forums now repeating miserable shit like everyone and everything in Torn is so terrible, yet you're still here every day droning on to the point if an AI were fed all your posts and given your name, no one would notice you disappeared. Seek help.
You aren't even in elim, I joined for my tokens, the second people flipped on Monarchs little plans I jumped in attacking until things shifted into where they're at now, I know when to cut my losses and get back to training. Yet you sit here chirping while not participating, and honestly just wandering around Torn like a miserable ass ghost. Find something fun or maybe consider that you need to get help in RL if you can't peel yourself away from miserable forum posts that are so predictable anyone could pretend to be you and no one would even notice it wasn't you.
I held my tongue til now cause I suspect shit in RL is pretty f**ked for you right now, but hey you wanna talk shit to me there it is, everyone's thinking it so I'll say it.
You aren't even in elim, I joined for my tokens, the second people flipped on Monarchs little plans I jumped in attacking until things shifted into where they're at now, I know when to cut my losses and get back to training. Yet you sit here chirping while not participating, and honestly just wandering around Torn like a miserable ass ghost. Find something fun or maybe consider that you need to get help in RL if you can't peel yourself away from miserable forum posts that are so predictable anyone could pretend to be you and no one would even notice it wasn't you.
I held my tongue til now cause I suspect shit in RL is pretty f**ked for you right now, but hey you wanna talk shit to me there it is, everyone's thinking it so I'll say it.
Take care my friend
All the best to you.
Fair well and Good Luck Krastinov
an unreplaceable member of Torn
We will miss your polite banter
an unreplaceable member of Torn
We will miss your polite banter
I don’t even know who you are and this is a shame. Adios, stranger.
I am incredibly sad to see you go Kras truly one of the torn G.O.A.T’s. The only positive part of the entire situation is we all get to say goodbye for once!
We also don’t have to read a resting in piece thread which no one likes to see! I wish you nothing but the best for your ventures ahead Kras!
We also don’t have to read a resting in piece thread which no one likes to see! I wish you nothing but the best for your ventures ahead Kras!
Farewell my fellow torn player. Enjoy your journey.
I'll be honest, I have no idea who you are, but I do hate that you're leaving... All the best
How dare you steal Queen Elizabeth’s thunder on her funeral day!
Jokes, good luck in future buddy. Take care and peace out.
Jokes, good luck in future buddy. Take care and peace out.
Getting the popcorn ? for when he replies lol
Good luck and all the best
Ok?
Kinda getting bored of these farewell posts.
Kinda getting bored of these farewell posts.
No need to announce your departure speaking of witch 30 days until cruising again:)
Bye Kras , Have a wonderful Life ....
Take care and good luck in real life. We will miss your funny and positive posts.
Take care Kras
Take care, Kras. Gonna miss your banter and optimism. Keep on rockin'!
Aww man, sad to see you go Krast, was always a laugh in global. Hope you enjoy life my man and travelling goes well for you.
Take care of yourself and enjoy life!