Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple attacks at the same time

Started by Salty_Jack [2685023] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 438 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dovahkiin [2294968] ×1 Salty_Jack [2685023] ×1

Salty_Jack [2685023]
So I'm trying to figure out how this attack log is possible:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e868f4595719ab13f4b00ac5e8ac80daThat's the first time I see different attacks (here, 7) in a row at the same exact time down to the second without me even attacking or missing it.
This player attacked me several times before and the other attack logs had nothing particular, so I'm wondering whether this one was a bug or maybe there's a weapon special, some perk or some battle mechanism I may not be aware of. Any insights?

Mentions: Dovahkiin [2294968] · Salty_Jack [2685023]

Cowan [2379086]
This is the Rage bonus, it was added with the ranked war weapons. It’s normally around 5% to proc so that’s probably why you haven’t seen it before, it gives the user between 2-8 free attacks.
JiePie [2129875]
Admittedly, it would be easier to understand if it showed the Rage bonus being procced, at least some form of explanation in the attack log itself.
Powder [1456875]
There's a tiny useless change in icon, I believe. Vague, and hovering over them (or long pressing on mobile) does seemingly nothing.

Or I'm just losing my mind. Either way, it would be nice to see procs more clearly, both during and after the fights.