I think you should add a "Skip Tutorial" button when loading in to Torn again, every time I login from a different computer I have to go through and click continue over and over again, even though I've been playing the game, I know its not too big of a suggestion, just thought it would be helpful, thanks!!
Skip Tutorial
Started by ColtonH [2814725] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
That would be nice. R+
(Man I'd stay level one forever and hoard defends like Jesus...)
(Man I'd stay level one forever and hoard defends like Jesus...)