Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best way to increase work stats?

Started by Bard [2816711] Wiki Contributor on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 328 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bard [2816711] Wiki Contributor
I know I'm young, but my work stats are garbage and I'd like to focus on them.

Are these the only options I have at my disposal? -
1. Completing education courses
2. Daily Job/Company experience
3. Company trains (free or paid)

Would be happy to receive any good faith advice/strategy on this topic. Thanks!
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
You can also use jp for workstat specials. Outside of buying trains or having directors who give you more than the fair share of rotational for free, the fastest way iirc was staying in edu career.. highest daily workstat gains, and it also has jp for workstat specials for each stat you can use
DaDood [2204689]
A few jobs allow you to exchange job points for work stats.
- The top Education city job allows you to exchange job points for specific work stats.
- Clothing Store and Lingerie Store allows you to exchange job points for Endurance only.

My advice:
1 Get in the best player-run company you can with high stars that trains on rotation
2 Fast-track the city jobs (using top education job to round out any stats you need)
3 Go back to player-run companies.
Over time, this has worked well for me.

For detailed planning of education course gains during fast-tracking, see this guide.

Mentions: Dadood and Clippy's Guide to Education · Tesla's City Career Fast-Tracking Guide

Bard [2816711] Wiki Contributor
So basically grind 500 INT and stay in education for a while is my best bet to gain stats quickly unless I pay for trains? Am I interpreting your message accurately?
Bard [2816711] Wiki Contributor
More stars = more trains? Or why do stars matter?

Step 2 seems years away from me - lol. Is that true?
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Number of trains = number of stars + number of trains provided due to players in trainer position in company.

If the trainer is <150 eff then they provide one train, if theyre 150-199 they provide two. I haven't confirmed it but they most likely provide 3 trains if they're 200+ eff
DaDood [2204689]
More stars = more trains.

Some do wait years to fast track the city jobs (Education, Medical, and Law - no need for the others). I started at 8 months in and did all 3 in under 3 months.