Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rawring thunder: Eliminated but now mercs

Started by Marcinko [488099] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 1.99k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Shady69 [10003] ×2 The_Hamster [50] ×1 Asgar [210613] ×1 byrod [1132772] ×1 Nihar [1152433] ×1 RavenDeRopa [1829643] ×1 Uncle [1945385] ×1 Digger67 [2046748] ×1 RidJuana [2513891] ×1

Marcinko [488099]
The time has come for this wild cat to be put to sleep

I would like thank all members of rawring thunder for making leading the team so much easier than it should of been.

everyone pulled in the same direction, no trouble, no hassles, no arguing, it was far too easy.

what we couldnt account for was the backstabbing between other teams.

they played us well, friends one minute, enemies the next, and in the end our 600+ attacks an hour just wasnt enough against 3 teams putting out 300+ attacks per hour, weve been whittled down to the point where unless a team flips (which they have all told us to get fkd) we have no means to catch back up in time before our lives run out, some teams wouldn't even accept a NAP.

what this means for us? we know were out, impossible to catch up 3.5k tickets in 10 hours, in a 3v1

however to the 3 teams that remain, our members deserve some rewards for their services and we currently have energy and activity to fk someone over on this comp.

so i am selling the energy we have left at rawr to assist in 1 and only 1 other team, we will drive down the tickets of another team who you choose, i will see you in my dms and the highest offer will get our services.

peace out !


Shady69 sent $25,000,000 to you with the message: Sleepyheads

Mentions: Digger67 [2046748] · Shady69 [10003] · Uncle [1945385]

Marcinko [488099]

RavenDeRopa [1829643] — Today at 06:57



Thank you all for working so hard for us, whether that was on the front lines of the fighting, getting information passed around to everyone, passing out supplies, or working behind the scenes in ways that make these weeks run smoothly for us. You all were a pleasure to work alongside, and I'm so glad we all got to cross factions lines to work together. This has been the best team I've been on so far, and we got so close! I'm proud of all of you and hope to see some of you on the same team next year!



byrod [1132772] — Today at 07:00



It's been a blast! Frankly speaking, I initially joined for grinding some weapon Exp and a token or two, but seeing how this leadership team assembled itself made me excited to join the action.You developed a great strategy, and that we ended up with a 1v3 just shows how strong this team is.I especially enjoyed the fact that we had no drama at all in this team. Members and leads pulled into the same direction, which is unique in elimination.It shows we did a lot of things right!Thanks, y'all! See you around [image: discord.com]


Nihar[1152433] — Today at 07:19



@Verified It was an honor to serve you guys with whatever I could do. I wish I could do more. But I will be more stronger the next time we are on a Team. And I would love to have this same Team and same bunch again. [image: discord.com] U all. Good Health and Have Fun [image: discord.com] Sorry for yelling at some of you in Elims chat >.<

RidJuana [2513891] — Today at 07:24



Can you write "Fk Untouchable, What a sad snowflake that needs to grow some balls" - RidJuana

Scootaloo — Today at 07:28



Thanks to everyone who fought tirelessly till the end. Out of all my previous elimination teams this one is the most memorable. I hope to see some of you again next year! Sweetie_Belle



Mentions: byrod [1132772] · Nihar [1152433] · RavenDeRopa [1829643] · RidJuana [2513891]

Smokey123 [248901] Helper
At the time of writing this you still have 20 lives remaining

Rain made a come back with 3 lives, you guys straight up giving up?

edit; you guys can still get 3rd place
DangerousJD [424296]
Why are you selling out so quick with 20 lives, you could manage to bring your count up, look at the teams above they have less lives. Kind of stupid how this elimination has went this year.
RavenDeRopa [1829643]
Elimination has probably become one of my favorite times of year on Torn over the past several years. So much so, that I started making our Discord server half a month early just so that I could do something to get ready for the competition. Though we may not have had a flawless run to first place, I still consider myself in a winning team. I'd rather come in 4th with a spectacular group like you all and have some amazing moments and experiences to take away than be first while dealing with drama and people that are hard to work with. (Though the merits would be nice too!)

It's been an absolute pleasure working beside you all and getting to know so many members of Torn through these weeks. A special thank you to a few people who I personally got to see in action through this time

Nightwing: I sure hope you can get some sleep now man, you've been going nonstop for a week and that has definitely kept us in the game as long as it can! Thanks for taking good care of the Discord and trusting me with this group during the quiet hours. You really kept the moral of our group up and put people at ease when staying active in the chats. Thank you!

BloodQueen: I had a lot of fun working with you to get resources out to everyone, thank you for letting me join you and Byrod with distribution! I appreciate you listening to my questions and checking in through the competition.

Sparks42069 and Cheb: Thank you for helping me out with verification and tweaking Discord settings from the very beginning! It was wonderful having two people with me through the early hours of the competition work!

Aseal: Fantastic work with messaging everyone! Thank you for your long hours of reaching out to so many people with information and reminders!

My fellow bounty buddies: You helped so much to stem the flow of tickets at critical moments in the game. Thank you for the time and money you put into taking care of our back pages and making sure people could sleep soundly from their hospital beds!

And to everyone else, thank you for going above and beyond with your hits, listening to the leaders, and creating a fun year of Elimination. I had a blast meeting you all and working together to get this far. I'm excited to see what the next year brings!