AWOOOOOOOOOOOO
Started by Shady69 [10003] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
AWOOOOOOOOO
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Staff Edit: Flooding/Spamming
Staff Edit: Flooding/Spamming
This seems to be a fitting end post. 'Nuff said.
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[image: preview.redd.it]
What's the meaning of Awoooooooooooooo?
uwu?
AAA- uWu
I listened to the entire thing.
Awoooo?!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
…gotdamn furries.
Thank Gaia that’s over. (a little Werewolf: The Apocalypse reference for my fellow TTRPG nerds)
Good fight. Thanks to MeanMike for the positive leadership. Thanks to the push leads. Y’all were awesome!
That being said, I am retiring from Elims. This one left a bad taste in my mouth.
Thank Gaia that’s over. (a little Werewolf: The Apocalypse reference for my fellow TTRPG nerds)
Good fight. Thanks to MeanMike for the positive leadership. Thanks to the push leads. Y’all were awesome!
That being said, I am retiring from Elims. This one left a bad taste in my mouth.
Awoooooooooooooooooo!
What I think you meant to say was:
AAAWWOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAWWOOOOOOOOOOO
(coughcough...ahem)
Awoo
[image: m.media-amazon.com]
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aye, that do be our death cry. A whimpering last awoooo.
AWOOOOOOOOOOO