Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Got boring. Grave please

Started by Negan [2066105] on in Graveyard.

130 replies · 3.26k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 131 / 131 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
131
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

D3vl [710249] ×1

Negan [2066105]
Our brave hero Droxy unfortunately had to grave his post, due to the aggressions of filthy Negan and his underlings.
We can NOT let this happen!
We must fight for our free speech and for our salty hero Droxy!

So I've decided to revive the thread.

Earlier today i decided to see what's going on in the Savior's discord and well lets just say... it got heated.
I was also leadership at one point that's why i know all this
Grab some popcorn and enjoy :)
any questions then let me know.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
And then i was banned
And then to top it off
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I'm also banned from the server lol
He also deleted all the chats in the Savior's discord



I also forgot to shower today. We can use that against me as well.
Fraank [2754947]
I'd like to start by saying Negan is a potential racist. He brutally victimized a person of Asian heritage. Proof cannot be shown in its entirety due to it's horrific nature but this picture can be rather telling:

[image: hips.hearstapps.com]

Negan is also clearly a misogynistic pig. He not only fat shamed a member of another faction, but after this propositioned her for sex, before allowing Arat to kill her- After her clear refusal. RIP OLIVIA!

A picture speaks a thousand words...
[image: undeadwalking.com]


With this in mind, I will be committing mutiny within the saviors leadership. I cannot allow this potentially racist, misogynistic pig from being in any level of power. I'd like everyone in torn to petition, and saviors alike for Negan to be placed in Federal Jail for 30 days+, so I can securely take over the faction.

thanks!
Negan [2066105]
We also said no beggars, but we still kept Droxy around, so it seems like we don't really pay much attention to that
4Am [2318684]
ADD NEGAN TO THE LIST OF DID NOTHING WRONG

ALONG WITH BUT NOT LIMTED TOO

EVIL-DUCK

HAHA_NOOB

OVOXO

THEFERRET

FIDELCASHFLOW

SPLIFFY

WICKED