With elims now over, what do you all think about the forced potluck system? Would you have preferred to choose like previous years or keep it for future competitions?
More importantly, did it really make a difference to the "rigging" issue? There's always going to be teams who do so no matter what, but do you think it made a difference?
I'm of the opinion to keep it random, as I liked meeting a wider variety of people of all stages of the game and would like to again :)
I like the complete randomness if i'm playing next year I hope they keep it. If you get to pick a side then it's just a big faction.
It worked. Some sort of stat/Elo based matching added on wouldn't hurt, but a sprinkle of random isn't bad as long as it's not player-controlled randomness like before.
Yes its better.
But the bigger faction families will control eliminations anyway. Not saying thats a bad thing.
There were still stronger teams and weaker ones, but at least the power difference wasn't stupid like before.
What if the players chose to enter elimination not get placed until the sign up is complete and then they get placed in teams based on the stats and amount of people with stats then if too many of one faction is in one team they get shuffled into another team?
it was proven that stronger team simply isn't enough to win xD
its all about the strategies xD
I hate it. What's the point of specific team names if you cannot pick the one you like?
Sure, it helps to avoid certain powerblocks, but that can be counteded other ways too (like: rank these four teams by preference, and then have an algorithm sort people into teams. Just add some weight factor to each rank, an rng into the mix and you end up... some place you don't hate.