Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple users profile data in 1 api call?

Started by narO [2312928] on in API Development.

4 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

narO [2312928]
So I know theres an api limit of 100 calls per minute, is there an IP limit?

For example if I wanted to use 5 different users API keys to check between 1-100 user profile info at a time every 2 or 3 minutes would I run into problems?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
There is an API limit, but we don't know exactly where it is. It's somewhere between 1000 and 2000 a minute though, so your use should be fine.
narO [2312928]
Ahh ok, but I WOULD likely run into an issue if I tried to run this across many instances though, so I will need to keep that limited

Thanks, this info is very helpful and appreciated!