Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Merits

Started by infinitum [2335257] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 289 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
infinitum [2335257]
Reached 500 merits at 1177 days old.

Obviously its much easier with a whole host of new merits introduced plus the addition of the unobtainable merits in exchange for tokens.

Has anyone done it quicker?
Keinlieb [2427273]
Congratulations! I know I'm not going to make 500 that soon. I'm still at 377 awards. Definitely great work. Maybe time for a guide on how others could get it done.