Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning

Started by Mr_Kuku [2610266] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 280 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mr_Kuku [2610266]
Hi everyone, I was a blaze of glory over a year ago.

All my money is in the bank and I have no friends.

Who will help me?
Catarchy [2632824]
Why have I been mugged, relentlessly?

Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly?

Why have I been offered NO HELP?

Why have I been excluded from this community?

Why have I been set up to fail at ever turn?

Why have I been attacked, relentlessly?

I arrived on these shores in good faith and with a kind heart. I was excited, enthusiastic. I wanted to learn. I brought with my a LOT of experience in leadership, strategy and tactics. I was a big deal in a similar world elsewhere and wanted to give something back to an alternative community.

And what do I get? Abuse, attack, antagonisation.


WHY?