You should have bought 3 melee Andy... get that first DBK and sell for big bucks
Big Als Bunker
Started by WhackedMaki [2587660] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 128 / 128 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
inb4 they screw up the coding, actually make it possible to buy caches for as cheap as $70 TCD, and hit us with a rollback.
Yes please, give us Time Traveler over this.
Interesting.. decided to dig a little
I'm a simple man, I want the frying pan.
do it
18:48:27 - 27/09/22 You exchanged a pair of Wooden Nunchakus for 18 bunker bucks at Big Al's bunker
18:48:33 - 27/09/22 You exchanged a Bo Staff for 6 bunker bucks at Big Al's bunker
18:48:37 - 27/09/22 You exchanged an Ithaca 37 for 10 bunker bucks at Big Al's bunker
18:48:33 - 27/09/22 You exchanged a Bo Staff for 6 bunker bucks at Big Al's bunker
18:48:37 - 27/09/22 You exchanged an Ithaca 37 for 10 bunker bucks at Big Al's bunker
Gak = 4 medium arms cache....if anyone wanna sell their gak for 5 caches...pm me...
You mean like this one: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16297776&b=0&a=0
[image: i.ibb.co]
EDIT: ADDED TO DISPLAY
[image: i.ibb.co]
EDIT: ADDED TO DISPLAY
Mentions: ORANGE DBK [assassinate | plunder] - Muggers Dream
Haha wow give us a closer look on that beuty? plunder and assasinate?
Welcome to the new casino...
I see paul's staffhax were left ON
Gonna really rewards all the ppl who bought trash at 20-40m.
Still bet prices don't normalize
*goes looking for that yellow mk with 42dmg, 52% cupid for 750m.....cause, you know, it's yellow
Still bet prices don't normalize
*goes looking for that yellow mk with 42dmg, 52% cupid for 750m.....cause, you know, it's yellow
Just a visual bug :) Its been fixed now! I guess i'm special so I got the wrong icon xD
19:14:52 - 27/09/22 You opened a Melee Cache and gained 1x Frying Pan
First ever pan to your service. Just glad it was Motivation and not crusher
First ever pan to your service. Just glad it was Motivation and not crusher
Just when I think im out ched pulls me back into his tender loving arms
the legendary pubg frying pan of deflection
I thoght I was big Al..