Just got back from long stint of inactivity and am looking for advice on how to quickly build up my stats (battle stats in particularly) and also any ways of making good bank, currently working as a sexpert in an 10* adult novelties company which I was told was good for the erotic dvds as they give lots of happy to train with and I know about stacking E but any other tips and tricks would be appreciated.
Inactivity
Started by SirPrickGrimes [1412515] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
The guides section of the forums is your friend
Click Here if you can't find it
I would also find a noob friendly faction, they're generally very helpful
Welcome back and best of luck
Click Here if you can't find it
I would also find a noob friendly faction, they're generally very helpful
Welcome back and best of luck
Welcome back!
As waifu suggested, the guides section is very useful.
From my own experience, I can share that I returned in last december after 12 years of inactivity, so I walked in that path just recently. I returned with around 50k battle stats at level 35, and since the return my stats climbed really well with a lot of hard work and friends who supported me with good tips. What mainly helped me grow was:
Good luck!
As waifu suggested, the guides section is very useful.
From my own experience, I can share that I returned in last december after 12 years of inactivity, so I walked in that path just recently. I returned with around 50k battle stats at level 35, and since the return my stats climbed really well with a lot of hard work and friends who supported me with good tips. What mainly helped me grow was:
- Living in a fully upgraded PI.
- doing three happy jumps with 320 free refills (don't tempt to use them on anything else!) and with 99k happiness each (worked at a 10* AN), then train as much as possible every day with 3 xan a day + point refill.
- Unlock new gyms immediately as you can.
- Until around 15m I trained my stats by the highest gym dot available (for example, out of all the gym memberships I had, if the highest gym dot I had was str at a certain gym, then I focused mainly on this stat until next gym unlock), but still kept it somewhat balnaced.
- Don't forget you can switch gyms all the time. Sometimes you'll find out previous gym provides you higher gym dots for a specific stat, if you compare it with the latest one you opened.
- After 15m I chose a ratio my friends recommended (choose one of Hank's or Baldr's ratio and follow it)
- Didn't waste my energy on anything else than training (except for chains when we had those).
Good luck!
Wow… 22 years !! That’s impressive…
Ha sorry there was a typo lmfao
I meant 2 years
I meant 2 years