Hi! Im constantly under attack or massive messages of ppl because Im a girl.
I dont want people to treat me different because of that, but I don't rly give a f.
I want a good company to hire me, Im going to be online everyday so I really want a good company that pays well and train me.
I want to share a PI too, ppl told me this is a great way to success in the game.
I had 3 proposal but they were pigs triying to make me roleplay, noppppe.
Im looking for a good faction too, I'm planned to play this untill the end of the world so...
Thx for reading and f*** the haters, you're losers.
I dont want people to treat me different because of that, but I don't rly give a f.
I want a good company to hire me, Im going to be online everyday so I really want a good company that pays well and train me.
I want to share a PI too, ppl told me this is a great way to success in the game.
I had 3 proposal but they were pigs triying to make me roleplay, noppppe.
Im looking for a good faction too, I'm planned to play this untill the end of the world so...
Thx for reading and f*** the haters, you're losers.