Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Request from Ryu

Started by RyuFive [1635537] Reporter on in Graphics.

22 replies · 567 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wenno [2757277]
Ryu the BEST.

Well, it's a preference thing but their style is pretty much the only one on Torn that I've thoroughly enjoyed (since weeb and all that) and I'm really glad I came across them. They've been GREAT, and I highly recommend them.
Runalf [2047589]
Cool!

I would like to make a request!

600x100 (forum sig)
Text: Runalf (big and easy to read)
Alien/Space theme
Color: Purple or green