Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Too old!

Started by Skitz-O_ [2218295] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 800 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Skitz-O_ [2218295]
I'm not too old in the game ....
I more like an armature player
I started playing this game and realized it was the game I had been playing 3 years earlier ,the original , or a knock off I had been playing.
Sad thing I had won the jackpot in that one and so had my spouse .........

Well anyway,
I was thinking how when I started or restarted this game I knew sooooooo much and got my island by using real money and joined a faction.....



Oops that was a big mistake!


I spent my drug usage on wars !
I spent points and money I earned in the game .
I don't use money other than being a done!

I had been thinking tonight that I could get pretty powerful and catch up an pass myself if I deleted this account, and started over!




I am now too old and have spent too much money on this account to restart?

This account is probably worth a cheap car maybe more!


Even though with just using drugs b4 I can't use anymore on just me .....
I would be where I am now in a year


Instead of 1366....




Ps ... I also really like this guy!
undo [2090073]
Restarting is dumb unless you either are so old you're bored with the game and want to see what it's like to be a newbie again (especially since so many changes happened in the meantime), or because you cheated and are now so far into debt it's just an impossible hole to dig out of, or because you're getting harassed in ways staff won't deal with and want to start over without your harasser(s) knowing who you are.

None of those apply to you. If you can be better in a year than your current character, cool, but, your current character can also be way better in a year. But, you do you.
JackKelly [2271177]
If you don't maximize your game play now, what makes you think you would when you restart?

Nobody looks at age when sizing up an account. So many people go inactive, then return years later. If you stay active and keep pushing that train button, you'll get stronger than all those people that don't.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
I worked hard for years and earned money to be able to afford a downpayment on the house I own. Now, 3 years later, I think i'll burn my house down because if I start again, I might be able to get a better house instead of just improving the house I've got now.

#logic
Beerstein [1322136]
TL;DR all I caught was 1366 and assume OP was talking about back when they were born. Are you Anne of Bohemia back as a vampire and looking to take back your English crown during a transitional period @OP?

Someone contact Netflix for a show, they'll run with anything these days.