Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script- Train Employees Reminder

Started by SirEdge [2609907] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
SirEdge [2609907]
I am lookkng for a script that will remind me when I have 1 or less days left until I hit train capacity.

1) Pull current number of stars
2) Pull available trains / capacity
3) If available rrains plus current stars is greater than maximum trains, tgen notify.

Anyone know of a script like that?