Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Facing discrimination

Started by rhcp [760794] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

rhcp [760794]
Someone called me an asshole and I found this to be very homophobic. Bogie can you please ban the use of the word “asshole”? I think allowing such a term as community manager encourages discrimination and harassment- and will inevitably lead to the rise of fascism here on torn.
Runalf [2047589]
Is this your coming out? I don't see any other reason why it would be homophobic.

Grats anyway! Hope you find the man of your life soon.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Weird take after getting warned for legitimate homophobic slurs. This was already graved once as it's just low quality spam, we'll issue a warning for that too.
rhcp [760794]
LOL this is just a straight up lie. I haven't been warned for anything in months except bountying the staffer who removed this. This post does not break the rules.