Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack

Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

DangerousJD [424296]
I was doing an attack in UA and my primary dropped and it showed I had no primary weapon after I used it once, I am not back in torn yet, but headed back now, I hope I still have my primary weapon and my add on weapon mods that was on that weapon.
I would like to know why it dropped my primary and I couldn't use it after first round? Is it a bug?
Matty_h [48911]
The person you were fighting will have had a ranked weapon with the disarm perk.

It has the chance to stop you using a weapon for 1-10 turns (could be more)